The Education and Human Services Residential College is a great place
for students who:
- Are committed to successfully completing their college
education and reaching their goals.
- Have been successful in high school and have earned a 3.0 GPA or
higher and a 21 or greater on their ACT score.
- Desire membership in a healthy living and learning community,
including an alcohol and tobacco free environment.
- Agree to participate in a structured program with required
activities and required documentation that lead to greater success in
- Will make a commitment to meet all requirements for each semester by
reading and signing the EHSRC Commitment Agreement and acknowledging that
failure to do so may result in removal from the EHSRC.
How to apply for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Complete an online housing application through the Office of Residence Life before final acceptance
can be made to the EHSRC.
- Indicate your interest in the Education and Human Services
Residential College in Sweeney Hall under "Housing Preferences."
- Complete the separate and additional application at the Apply Now link on this
Am I eligible?
Students that are interested in majoring
any of the following areas can be part of the EHSRC community:
- Apparel Merchandising and Design
- Child Development
- Family Studies
- Foodservice Administration
- Interior Design
- Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Ms. Jill Johnson-Hilty,
the Education and Human Services Residential College Director by email at email@example.com (preferred) or by phone at (989) 774-2751.
Thank you for your
interest in the Education and Human Services Residential College!