Deadline: March 1
Required Admissions Forms:
- Complete and submit an application with all required application materials to the College of Graduate Studies at https://apply.cmich.edu. (Domestic and International) TOEFL Code: 1106.
- Complete and submit the Neuroscience Supplemental Information.
- Download and print Transcript Request Form.
- Download and print three Recommendation for Admission Forms.
- Submit GRE Scores: An official copy of your GRE scores must be sent to the Neuroscience program. CMU Code: 1106, Neuroscience Code: 0213.
If your computer is not compatible for downloading these forms, then you may want to print out the application materials and mail them in. Please use the following mailing address:
Neuroscience Program Graduate Admissions
Anspach Hall 106
Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
If you have any questions, please contact Angie Burdett at (989) 774-3341 or NSC@cmich.edu.
Optional Funding Forms from the College of Graduate Studies:
Thank you for your interest in CMU!