Deadline for entry in fall 2014: January 1, 2014
Required Admissions Forms:
- Complete and submit the College of Graduate Studies Graduate Application for Admissions form. TOEFL Code: 1106.
- Official transcripts from ALL universities/colleges attended. Mail to: The College of Graduate Studies, Foust Hall 100, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859.
- Submit an Official Copy of GRE Scores-General Test. CMU Code: 1106, I/O Psychology Code: 2008.
- Complete and submit Supplemental Form with personal summary via email at PSYAPPS@cmich.edu. If the form cannot be sent as a PDF file please send as an XML file.
- Submit three letters of recommendation with Letter of Recommendation Form via email to PSYAPPS@cmich.edu. The forms and letters may also be mailed to the address specified below.
If you have difficulty accessing or completing these forms online, please contact:
the Department of Psychology at: 989-774-3001.
Central Michigan University, Department of Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program,
Sloan Hall 139, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
Thank you for your interest in CMU!
Please note you must have Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher in order to open PDF forms listed above. You can download it for free at http://www.adobe-reader.org/.