Graduate Assistantship in Spanish M.A. Program
- The appointment will be for one academic year as a full-time appointment.
- It includes a tuition waiver of 20 undergraduate / graduate credits in Spanish per year.
- It requires a teaching load of 12 credits per year (4 + 8 in each semester) equivalent to teaching 3 classes per year.
To be eligible for this Graduate Assistantship award a student must:
- Be fully admitted to the MA in Spanish Program and by the Graduate School.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 during the GA-ship.
- Submit the following documents by April 1, 2013:
- Statement of purpose.
- Application form (Also available by contacting the program director)
- Official transcripts with a minimum undergrad GPA of 3.25.
- 2 confidential letters of recommendation in which the recommenders should assess the candidate’s Spanish language level, responsibility and reliability, social skills and academic ability in the field of study.
Submit completed application to:
Spanish Graduate Director, Department of Foreign Languages, Literatures and Cultures,
305 Pearce Hall, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859,
FAX to (989) 774-2323
or e-mail to Dr. Krystof Kulawik: firstname.lastname@example.org