Brooks Hall 184
Ph.D., Department of Ecology, Ethology, and Evolution, University of Illinois, 2003
M.S., Biology, University of Minnesota-Duluth, 1994
B.S., Division of Natural Sciences, St. Norbert College, 1991
- Ecology of freshwater fish
- Processes and mechanisms influencing growth and survival of fish populations
- Patterns of fish habitat use
- Kaemingk, M.A., T.L. Galarowicz, J. Clevenger, D.F. Clapp, and H. L. Lenon. 2011. Fish assemblage shifts and population dynamics of smallmouth bass (Micropterus dolomieu) in the Beaver Archipelago, northern Lake Michigan: A comparison between historical and recent time periods amidst ecosystem changes. Transactions of the American Fisheries Society. In press.
- Kaemingk, M.A., T.L. Galarowicz, J. Clevenger, and D.F. Clapp. 2011. Movement of smallmouth bass within the Beaver Island Archipelago, Northern Lake Michigan. Journal of Great Lakes Research. In press.
- Claramunt, R.M., N.T. Barton, J.D. Fitzsimons, and T.L. Galarowicz. 2011. Microhabitat association of Hemimysis anomala on fish spawning reefs in Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan. Journal of Great Lakes Research. Accepted.
- Barton, N. T., T. L. Galarowicz, R. M. Claramunt, and J. D. Fitzsimons. 2011. A comparison of egg funnel and egg bag estimates of egg deposition in Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan. North American Journal of Fisheries Management 31: 580-587.
- Knoll, M. R., and T. L. Galarowicz. 2011. Predictors of walleye growth and survival in Michigan hatchery ponds. North American Journal of Aquaculture 73: 393-402.
- Kaemingk, M. A., A. Clem, and T. Galarowicz. 2011. The influence of habitat and environment on smallmouth bass (Micropterus dolomieu) nest sites and nest success in northern Lake Michigan. Journal of Great Lakes Research 37: 380-385.
- DeBruyne, R. D., T. L. Galarowicz, R. Claramunt, and D. F. Clapp. 2008. Lake whitefish relative abundance, length-at-age, and condition in Lake Michigan as indicated by fishery-independent surveys. Journal of Great Lakes Research 34: 235-244.
- Lallaman, J. J., R. A. Damstra, and T. L. Galarowicz. 2008. Population assessment and movement patterns of lake sturgeon (Acipenser fulvescens) in the Manistee River, Michigan, USA. Journal of Applied Ichthyology 24: 1-6.
- Galarowicz, T. L., J. A. Adams, and D. H. Wahl. 2006. The influence of prey availability on ontogenetic diet shifts of a juvenile piscivore. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 63(8): 1722-1733.
- Galarowicz, T. L., and D. H. Wahl. 2005. Foraging by a young-of-year piscivore: The role of predator size, prey type, and density. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 62(10): 2330-2342.
- Graeb, B. D. S., T. Galarowicz, D. H. Wahl, J. M. Dettmers, and M. J. Simpson. 2005. Foraging behavior, morphology, and life history variation determine the ontogeny of piscivory in two closely related predators. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 62(9): 2010-2020.