Pearce Hall 134B
- Ph.D., Michigan State University
- M.S., Old Dominion University
- B.S., SUNY Fredonia
The teaching and learning of mathematics; elementary mathematics curriculum
External Grant Awards
- (2001-2002) Awarded (with Dennis St. John and William Leibfritz) $214,352 grant under The Dwight D. Eisenhower Higher Education Grant Fund. “Changing Michigan’s Mathematics Preparation of Elementary Teachers-CM2PET.”
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Ericksen, Donna B. “Multiplication: Just the Facts Ma’am” . (Fall 2004, pp. 27-34).
- Ericksen, D.B., St. John, D.and Leibfritz, W. “One Problem: Three Strategies” . (Spring 2004, Vol. 2, No. 3).