- Lunch Talk: Bi-weekly lunch meetings for students to be able to discuss topics surrounding the LGBTQ community.
- Running Group: Opportunity for students to meet and run together to promote health and networking in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
- Coming Out Group: Support network for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning students working through the coming out process. Topics include; coming out to family and friends, religion, healthy relationships, safe sex, and self-esteem.
- Safe Zone: Training to promote a safe campus for LGBTQ students, faculty, and staff. Training includes definitions, campus climate survey, student voices, responsibility of a Safe Zone, and campus resources.
- Classroom Panels: Opportunity to go into classroom and share coming out stories and open up discussion from students about the coming out process, being LGBT on campus, in the community, and other issues.
Shannon for more information.