Off. Park Library 413f
- But what’s in a title? Here are a number of hats that he wears...
Brian is a die-hard Parrothead! Come see him while you can because as soon as he finds the right connecting flight or float to Margaritaville, he's outta here! He's always in search of that one particular harbor. When not in the office or wandering campus, he's likely to be found running miles on his truck or hours on his boat with his beautiful wife, Courtney, and his faithful dogs, Koda and Sadie , by his side.
- Past lives have included stints as a ...
- Daycare worker, photojournalist, pre-press technician, lawn mower, snow blower and more.
- Favorites ::
- Music – Jimmy Buffett
- Movie – Blues Brothers
- Hero(es) – Parents
- Pirate – The Dread Pirate Roberts (of course)
- Charity Organization - Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Quotes –
- We are the people our parents warned us about! - Jimmy Buffett
- Life is just a tire swing. - Jimmy Buffett
- Living my life like a song. – Jimmy Buffett
- I'm just trying to get by being quiet and shy in this world full of pushin' and shovin'. - Jimmy Buffett
- I'd rather die while I'm living, than live while I'm dead – Jimmy Buffett
- Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way. – Jimmy Buffett
- Live it first, write it down before you go. – Jimmy Buffett
- My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. - Carey Grant
- It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it’s dark, and we’re wearing sunglasses. Hit it. – Jake & Elwood, The Blues Brothers
- Avid ::