Dr. Kevin Corbett
* B.A. Broadcast Communications, Western Kentucky University, 1988
* M.A. Communications, Western Kentucky University, 1990
* Ph.D. Mass Communication, Bowling Green State University, 1997
* Upper-level Video Production
* Advanced Writing for Electronic Media
Administrative and Advising:
* Video Unit Director
* B.A.A. Majors Advisor
Social history of film, including cultural history of movie theaters
Currently actively involved in producing documentaries exploring the cultural value of historic small-town movie theaters, a research project which has taken him to dozens of old movie houses across Michigan as well as across the country.
Professional experience includes 3 years as an in-house corporate video producer-director in Bowling Green, KY, where he also maintained an independent video production company. Teaching positions at the University of Nebraska-Kearney and the University of Southern Indiana before taking his current position at CMU.
Broadcast and Cinematic Arts