What is the Gerontology Advisory Council?
The Gerontology Advisory Council makes recommendations about the future of the Gerontology program. They review program evaluation practices and outcome reports, advise on curricular changes, and promote innovation and change initiatives to enhance the Gerontology program.
Current members of the Gerontology Advisory Council include:
- Renee L. Babcock – Psychology
- Richard W. Backs - Psychology
- Monica J. Bissett – Isabella County Adult Day Program
- James Allen Ellard – Recreation, Parks, and Leisure Service Administration
- Barbara Frankenfield – Isabella County Commission on Aging
- Susan E. Grettenberger – Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work
- Roschelle Heuberger - Human Environmental Studies
- Karen L. Langeland - Human Environmental Studies
- Brenda Upton – Isabella County Commission on Aging
- Irene O'Boyle - School of Health Sciences
- Hajime Otani – Psychology
- Donald E. Socha – English Language and Literature