This is a new course which can be used on the General Administration, International Administration, and Leadership Concentrations or as a cognate course.
After successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Apply the 21st century dimensions to intercultural and organizational effectiveness.
2. Develop intercultural insights into their personal leadership style.
3. Demonstrate and apply the impact of globalization to administration.
4. Summarize intercultural synergy and apply it to effectively leading multicultural teams.
5. Critique geo-leadership models and geo-leadership dimensions to current organization and administration practices.
6. Synthesize the impact of the geo-leadership dimensions and relate them to intercultural quotient.
7. Analyze and evaluate a leader's cultural quotient to achieve personal, team and organizational goals.
Typical MSA 510 topics:
Cultural impressions across countries
Intercultural leadership dimensions
GLOBE Leadership scales and performance indicators