Tim Pletcher is the Director of Information Technology for the college where he is responsible for the technology associated with the new building and the project management of the Rural Telehealth and Community Education Network (RTCEN). Tim also shares a joint appointment with the Center for Applied Research and Technology where he conducts business intelligence and data mining projects. Prior to coming to CMU he worked at a start-up corporation in New York City and worked for over ten years at the University of Michigan Health System in advanced technology and IT support. Tim earned his B.S. from the University of Michigan.
- Position: Director of Applied Research and Technology
- Department: Dean's Office
- Campus Address: 2214 Health Professions Building
- Phone: (989) 774-1596
- Alternate Phone: (989) 621-7221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Health Professions