Work Study (CWS) - Work-study positions are available to students who have applied for and have been granted financial aid packages that include federal or Michigan work-study awards. Students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive work-study awards.
General Student Assistance (GSA) - All students, including international students and students who do not qualify for financial aid, are eligible for GSA employment. These positions are funded through department budgets. Student earnings through GSA employment are not limited.
For more information, contact Student Employment Services - 989-774-3881 - website
Political Science Student Assistants:
- Rachel Feringa | email@example.com
- Jane Linsea | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Showers | email@example.com
- Sean Martinez | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joel Saukas | email@example.com