- Position: Fixed-term Faculty
- Campus Address: Anspach Hall 246
- Phone: (989)774-2351
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vitae: Curriculum Vitae
Thomas Stewart teaches in the Department of Political Science as a fixed-term faculty member. Professor Stewart's areas of specialization are American government, administrative law and regulatory politics, legislative politics, American chief executive and public law.
- Juris Doctor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1986
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 1978
- Friends World College, January 1973-January 1974.
Fields of Specialization
- American Government
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Tribal Law