Anspach Hall 137
phone: (989) 774-2607
- Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2005
- M.S.W., Norfolk State University, 1992
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1983
Practice, research interests and expertise
Jean joined the CMU Social Work Faculty in 2005. Dr. Toner has over 23 years of combined practice experience in the areas of private practice, children’s services, and substance abuse. Jean has developed non-profit programs and grants around the country.
Memberships, Affiliations and Service
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers, the National Association for Addiction Professionals, the Social Welfare Action Alliance, the Pacific Sociological Association, the Baccalaureate Program Directors and the Council of Social Work Education.
- Serves on the Child and Family Enrichment board and the Isabella County Collaborative.