You’ll have extraordinary opportunities in the Science and Technology Residential College to explore and expand your academic interests living and learning alongside other students pursuing studies in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
In addition to the regular services and programs available in all CMU residence halls, the STRC gives you access to:
- Core classes and cooperative study groups
- Intensive interaction with faculty members and professionals to learn more about academic programs, internships and future careers
- Career-related seminars and programs
- Daylong and overnight field trips
- Mandatory common quiet hours
- Faculty-student dinners
There are no additional fees for living in the Science and Technology Residential College, which is located in Woldt Hall and is an alcohol-, tobacco- and substance-free environment.
Please note: If you would like to be considered for residency for the 2013-2014 academic year, click here to apply to live in the STRC.