Pearce Hall 201C
- Ph.D., Indiana University, 1971
American Mathematical Society, Mathematical Association of America, Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications
Honors and Awards
- President's Award for Outstanding Research and Creative Activity, Central Michigan University (2001)
Combinatorial Designs and Algebraic Graph Theory
Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Modern Algebra, Calculus, History of Mathematics
Recent Publications and Presentations
- An overview of embedding problems of quasi-residual designs (with T.A. Alraqad), Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice, 3, 319-347, 2009.
- Infinite families of non-embeddable quasi-residual Menon designs (with T.A. Alraqad), Journal of Combinatorial Designs, 17, 53-62, 2009.
- Combinatorics of Symmetric Designs (with Y.J. Ionin), New Mathematical Monographs, Cambridge University Press, 2006.
- Quasi-Symmetric Designs (with S.S. Sane), London Mathematical Lecture Note Series, Volume 163, Cambridge University Press, 1991.
- Decompositions of symmetric designs, R.C. Bose Centenary Symposium in Discrete Mathematics and Applications, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India, 2002.
- On classification of two class partially balanced designs, Designs and Codes Conference, Oberwolfach, Germany, 1998.