Resumes, cover letters and other career-related documents are individual documents (or opinions) so there are no "right" or "wrong" formats or techniques. It is advisable, however, to seek different viewpoints for different perspectives. Career Services offers several options to have documents critiques:
- A face-to-face or phone appointment can be scheduled by calling 989.774.3068.
- Walk-in hours are available for quick questions about your documents. Check the homepage for dates and times.
- Documents can be e-mailed to the office: email@example.com.
- Please attach your documents to the e-mail (using Word) and include "critique" in the subject line. Include any specific questions about your documents in the body of the e-mail.
- E-mail critiques may take several business days to complete, please plan accordingly.