Recognizing Educational Aspirations and Career Horizons
REACH Advisors are current CMU students who volunteer and supports Career Services with delivering its mission and outreach activities to their peers. They provide strategies and tools to educate and enhance the use of resources within the campus community. REACH Advisors will collaborate in peer-to-peer interactions with undergraduate students to expand the depth of awareness and knowledge about resources located throughout campus to continuously expand personal and professional career development.
Services Provided by REACH
to request a presentation on any of the following topics:
- Walk-in document critiques
- FYE 101 classroom presentations
- Facilitating workshops for various student groups and RSOs (Registered Student Organizations):
- Career Services 101
- Resume and cover letter critiques
- Interviewing tips and techniques
Become a REACH Advisor
Log in to your Career Central
account (or create one), then search Internships for "REACH" for application instructions.