OFF-CAMPUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Instructions
Jobs cannot be viewed without registering first!
Online, Student Employment Services posts part-time and temporary jobs in Mount Pleasant, MI and the surrounding communities.
Open a second window or print these instructions when setting up an account the first time.
Off-Campus employers expect to be contacted personally for applications and for follow-up on opportunities. Please pay special attention to the area on the ad titled "HOW TO APPLY."
1. Click Experience for the eRecruiting Network at Central Michigan University.
2. Click "Create An Account."
3. Register using a user name and a password of your choosing. This becomes your log-on upon return.
4. Complete the profile (not pictured) which takes approximately five minutes. Then from the welcome screen, use the Jobs & Internships drop-down menu to select Job/Internship Search.
5. Click "Community/Part Time Jobs."
6. Finally, click "Search."
Now that you have the instructions, start your search for off-campus jobs:
Don't expect employers to come to you. Take initiative and call them.
BE SURE TO CONTACT THE EMPLOYER FOR APPLICATION QUESTIONS AND TO FOLLOW UP
Only off-campus jobs are available on Experience.