What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is a service offered to members who are looking for fitness advice to develop an individualized workout program. It is also a service that provides a member one-on-one training with a Personal Trainer. Your trainer will create and guide you through your entire workout, while providing fitness education and cuing proper technique and form. This program is an excellent opportunity to obtain assistance in meeting individual health/fitness goals.
Often the hardest part of getting into shape is taking the first step. This program is designed for all fitness levels to provide you with a workout plan that is specific to your health and fitness goals.
The URec personal training team consists of CMU Health Fitness students who are certified by a nationally accredited organization to deliver high quality and safe fitness programs. Our policy is to provide a professional and confidential service. *Please note that in some circumstances, a doctor's referral is necessary to begin an exercise program.
Click Here for Personal Trainer Bios
Personal Training Packages Include:
- Personalized Fitness Assessment
- Exercise Equipment Orientation
- Health & Fitness Goal Setting
- Personalized Workout Program
- Workout Sessions with your Personal Trainer
Personal Training Packages Available:
One-on-one Personal Training Package
Whether you are new to working out or an experienced exerciser, Personal Training can benefit you! One-on-one training is the ultimate way to receive individualized attention and motivation to get fit.
- SAC Member Price: $60.00 for a 3 session package.
- SAC Non-members Price: $85.00 for a 3 session package.
Buddy Personal Training Package
If you're having trouble sticking to your exercise schedule or just need to give your weekly workouts a boost, you're not alone! Grab a friend and sign-up for Buddy Training. Having a buddy will save you money and hold you accountable to your workouts.
- SAC Member Price: $80.00 for a 3 session package (or $40 each buddy)
- SAC Non-members Price: $150.00 for a 3 session package (or $75 each buddy)
Small Group Personal Training Package
Grab some friends and sign-up for a small group training session. You will save money by training in a small group and receive support and motivation from your friends and your trainer! $35 per person for 3 session package ($65 for non-members)
- SAC Member Price: $35 per person for 3 session package
- SAC Non-member Price: $65 per person for 3 session package
Peak-Performance Personal Training Package
Specialized sport-specific training for students that want to improve their speed, agility, and power during play! Train with the best to be the best.
- SAC Member Price: $150 for a 3 session package
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
- PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
*For more information, call the SAC Program Desk at 989-774-3200