- Tunes and maintains the pianos in the School of Music, Plachta Auditorium, and University Center.
- Performs repair work on above piano as appropriate
- Recommends the ordering of parts and supplies so as to maintain an adequate amount for this repair work
- Coordinates and supervises the solution of logistical problems regarding pianos and related equipment
- Arranges maintenance and repair schedules for the purpose of providing special attention to the needs of the School of Music which cannot always be completed during normal working hours
- Submits recommendations regarding the replacement of pianos and the purchasing of new ones
Phone: (989) 774-1957
Room: MU 195