A “C+” (2.30) is the minimum acceptable grade in the following courses:
- All professional education courses (EDU designators), except EDU 107 which requires a B
- All Pre-Student Teaching, Student Teaching, and methods courses.
- All courses that are approved as substitutes for professional education courses.
- All “incomplete” must be replaced with a “C+” (2.30) grade or better.
- See list of professional education and departmental methods/Pre-Student Teaching courses requiring a “C+” (2.30) grade minimum.
If you do not earn the required grade you will need to repeat the course. Contact the TEPD office in EHS 421 (989-774-3975) for rescheduling and re-registering for the class that needs to be repeated.