TCSRJ is published by Central Michigan University, College of Education and Human Services.
Manuscripts should follow these guidelines:
- Submit manuscripts electronically (in Microsoft Word format).
- Manuscripts may not be under consideration with any other journal.
- Use APA format (6th ed.).
- The content of the manuscript should be timely.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted materials.
- Manuscripts should contain a minimum of three to five references.
- Submit a short abstract of no more than 40 words outlining the primary message of your manuscript.
Include a bio-sketch that includes the following information:
- First name, middle initial and last name (title if appropriate)
- Job title
- Name of institution
- E-mail address
We accept submissions on a continuous basis. Manuscripts will be sent to reviewers without the names of the authors. It will take approximately 6 to 8 weeks for the editors to provide feedback about the status of your manuscript.
Submit manuscripts via email to:
Dr. Xiaoping Li, Editor
The Charter Schools Resource Journal
Central Michigan University
College of Education and Human Services