Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and please do not forget to bring the following items:
- Your completed registration paperwork if this is your first appointment visit, so we can streamline your intake and registration review. (If you lost your paperwork or forgot it at home, you can complete these papers at the time of your visit, but please arrive here at least 20-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid any service delays.)
- Your health plan insurance card(s).
- Your photo ID.
- Your medication list (or simply bring all your medications in a bag for the clinician to review).
- Eye glasses if needed for reading and distance vision.
- Any support or assistive devices, such as your braces/orthotics, cane, hearing aids, etc.
- Physician referral or prescription for therapy -
If your insurance requires a referral from your primary doctor, please make sure that the Carls Center has received your referral prior to your scheduled appointment. Without the needed referral, you may need to reschedule your appointment or be responsible for payment at the time of service.