Brian Gallagher, MSPA, PA-C
- Position: Adjunct Admissions Faculty
- Department: Physician Assistant Program
- Campus Address: 1237 Health Professions Building
- Office Hours: By appointment
- Phone: (989) 774-2478
- Courses: Clinical Preceptor for 1st and 2nd Year Students
- Area(s) of Expertise: Family Practice and Emergency Medicine
MSPA, Central Michigan University
BS in Chemistry, Saginaw Valley State University
Mr. Brian Gallagher joined Central Michigan University as Adjunct Admissions Faculty for the Physician Assistant Program in 2008. He received his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Central Michigan University in 2004, and his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Saginaw Valley State University.
Mr. Gallagher is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. He currently is employed as a Physician Assistant at Riverview Medical Associates and at EmMed, P.C. in Bay City, Michigan. Mr. Gallagher also serves as a Clinical Preceptor for students of CMU's Physician Assistant Program and for students of Bay Arenac Center's Health Technology Program.
American Academy of Physician Assistants, Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants