Michael Fillenworth, MSPA, PA-C
- Position: Adjunct Faculty
- Department: Physician Assistant Program
- Campus Address: 1237 Health Professions Building
- Office Hours: By appointment
- Phone: (989) 774-2478
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses: Clinical Problem Solving
- Area(s) of Expertise: Family Practice, Urgent Care and Medicine
Mr. Fillenworth joined Central Michigan University as an Adjunct Professor for the Physician Assistant Program in 2002. Mr. Fillenworth received his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Central Michigan University in 1999 and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Health Studies from Western Michigan University. He is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a registered respiratory therapist.
Mr. Fillenworth serves as a Physician Assistant for Urgent Care Express of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Previously, he served as a Physician Assistant for the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe and for Medical Arts Pediatrics and the Ready Care clinic at CMCH. Mr. Fillenworth also has been employed as a registered Respiratory Therapist at Devos Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan; as a Neonatal/Pediatric Respiratory Specialist; and as a member of the ECMO, air transport, and ground transport teams of Life Ambulance and Aero Med. He also provides ringside medical care for King of the Cage, FOX Sports boxing night.