- Position: Assistant Adjunct Faculty
- Department: Physician Assistant Program
- Campus Address: 1237 Health Professions Building
- Office Hours: By appointment
- Phone: (989) 774-2478
- Courses: Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine
MD, Rawalpindi Medical College
Dr. Muhammad Khan received his medical degree from Rawalpindi Medical College in Rawalpindi, Pakistan and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Synergy Medical Education Alliance in Saginaw, Michigan. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Khan currently serves as Hospitalist at Covenant HealthCare in Saginaw, Michigan, where he serves on the House Officers Committee for the Internal Medicine department. His previous experience includes serving as House Officer at Bakht Medical Center and Rawalpindi General Hospital in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
American College of Physicians