It is the Mission of the HPRC to actively involve residents in community, leadership, academics, service, and scholarship (CLASS), while adhering to the policies set forth by Residence Life, enabling them to excel as leaders in the health professions.
The general requirements for the residential college include:
· Attend at least one community event per semester
· Attend at least one leadership event per semester
· Maintain an academic GPA of 3.0
· Document 15 hours of volunteer service per semester
· Attend at least one scholarship event per semester
*Please follow the links or side menu for more detailed descriptions.