- Position: Senior Research Scientist
- Department: Institute for Health & Business Insight
- Campus Address: 2265 Health Professions Building
- Phone: (989) 774-1025 (email preferred)
- Email: email@example.com
- Area(s) of expertise: Data mining, software development, visualization, and data management
Paul is a senior research scientist at the Institute for Health and Business Insight (IHBI@CMU). He is involved with developing proof-of-concept data mining and predictive analytics projects. His areas of expertise include data mining, software development, visualization, and data management.
Prior to joining IHBI@CMU in 2011, Paul was a faculty memeber at Central Michigan University teaching computer science and information technology. He has also worked with several startup companies working in machine vision and automated data acquisition. Paul has also worked as an expert witness, specializing in forensic data recovery.
Paul earned a BS in computer science from Tri-State University (1993), a MS in computer science from Bowling Green State University (1995), and a PhD in computer science from Michigan State University (2004). For more information, please contact Paul Albee.