Earning college credit as a high school junior or senior is a great way to launch your college career.
- Learn field biology techniques and gain understanding of the natural world
- Prepare for your first year of college
- Earn 3 college biology credits in three weeks
- Interact with distinguished faculty members
- Meet other college students
Courses for High School Students and Incoming Freshmen
All courses are tentative until finalized by the Registrar.
Summer Session 2 – July 8 through July 19, 2013
Introduction to Field Biology - BIO 100Z
3 credit hours
Introduction to the techniques and methods for field studies in biology. Sampling procedures, interpretation and data analysis emphasize basic ecological relationships between organisms and their environments.
High school sophomores, juniors and seniors that meet CMU Admissions requirements will be considered for enrollment in BIO 100Z.
Interested in BIO 100Z?
To begin the admissions process for BIO 100Z, Introduction to Field Biology, click here. Hi