Pearce Hall 119
Ph.D., Computer Science, Michigan State University, 2004
M.S., Computer Science, Bowling Green State University, 1996
B.A., Computer Science and Mathematics, Depauw University, 1991
- Software engineering
- Women in computing
Selected Publications and Presentations
- "A Student-Managed Networking Laboratory" (with Paul Albee, Martin Murray, Christopher Tongen, and Jennifer Wolfe), ACM Special Interest Group for Information Technology Education Annual Conference (SIGITE 2007), Sandestin, Florida, October 2007.
- "Object Analysis Patterns for Embedded Systems, (with Sascha Konrad and Betty H.C. Cheng), IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, IEEE Computer Society, Vol. 30, No. 12, December 2004.
- "Automatically Detecting and Visualizing Errors in UML Diagrams" (with Betty H.C. Cheng, William E. McUmber, and R.E.K. Stirewalt), Requirements Engineering Journal, Springer-Verlag, December 2002.
- "A Requirements Pattern-Driven Approach to Specify Systems and Check Properties" (with Sascha Konrad, Betty H.C. Cheng, and Min Deng), 10th International SPIN Workshop of Model Checking of Software (SPIN 2003), May 2003. (Workshop affiliated with ICSE03.)
- "Adding Formal Specifications to Requirements Patterns" (with Sascha Konrad and Betty H.C. Cheng), IEEE Workshop on Requirements for High Assurance Systems (RHAS02), Essen, Germany, September, 2002. (Workshop affiliated with RE02.)