The 2013 GLSIAM conference will be a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research in the field of computational mathematics.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Presentation and Poster Applications
- Computational and systems biology
- Modeling and simulation in molecular biology
- Numerical and analytical partial differential equations (PDEs)
- Applications of mathematics in materials science
- Engineering, wavelet theory and applications
- Stochastic modeling techniques and applications
- Biomedical visualization and applications
- High-performance computing and simulation
- Simulation applications in industry
If you are interested in presenting a talk or showcasing a poster at the 2013 GLSIAM conference, please click here to submit your application of interest
. Presentation and poster applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Monday,
April 1, 2013.