This award is presented to young alumni whose achievements in their field or avocation have received favorable recognition; who have received honors from associations or employers; or whose work has proven beneficial to a pronounced segment of society. This is the highest award achievable for a Young Alumnus by the Alumni Association of Central Michigan University.
- Must be 35 years or younger
- Must be a graduate from Central Michigan University
- Received honors or awards from associations or employers (Worth up to 30 points)
- Work has been proven beneficial to society (Worth up to 30 points)
- Has achieved high positions within the job (Worth up to 30 points)