Earlier this semester, CMU’s Board of Trustees and President George Ross charged a new Strategic Planning Team to update CMU’s strategic plan. Since then, the team has developed an action plan for completing its work this academic year. At the top of our list of tasks is “Solicit input from stakeholders” by the end of November 2016.
As a valued CMU stakeholder, you are invited to share your thoughts about which aspects of our strategic plan should remain unchanged and which should be changed and in what ways.
To view the priorities and initiatives of the current strategic plan,
click here. The comments and questions inserted in the margins of the document are intended to help spur discussion among participants in our open forums, but feel free to ignore them and address whatever issues you think are important for the future of CMU and its stakeholders.
When you are ready to submit comments,
click on the "Submit a Comment" link on the right. Comments are anonymous and will be viewed only by members of the Strategic Planning Team.
Again, we appreciate your taking the time to share your ideas with us.
Michael Gealt (Provost)
Melinda Kreth (Academic Senate Chair)
Strategic Planning Team Co-Chairs
Strategic Planning Updates
Open Forum Schedule
On-campus faculty, staff and students
- Monday, Nov. 21 — 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. in Rowe Hall 229
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 — 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the Park Library Strosacker Room
- Thursday, Dec. 1 — 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in the EHS Building French Auditorium
CMU Student Government Association
- Monday, Nov. 28 — 8 to 9 p.m. in the Bovee UC Auditorium
Off-campus faculty, staff and students (WebEx invitations will be sent via email)
- Monday, Nov. 28 — 7:30 to 8:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 — 8:30 to 9:15 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 1 — 3:15 to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 18 — 2 to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 21 — 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 — 1 to 1:30 p.m.