The following curricular committees were established to ensure a student-centered education that fosters personal and intellectual growth and prepares students for productive careers, meaningful lives, and responsible citizenship in a global society. These goals begin with the development, review, and approval of all curricular matters at CMU. From individual courses to certificates and graduate degrees, all begin through the work of the College Curricular Committees.
- College of the Arts and Media (CAM)
- College of Business Administration (CBA)
- College of Education and Human Services (CEHS)
- College of Health Professions (CHP)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- College of Medicine (CMED)
- College of Science and Engineering (CSE)