Strategic Pathway #1
Enhance the overall academic quality and environment of CMU with a commitment to rigor, relevance and excellence in our curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular programs.
- Dr. Mary Schutten, Provost and Executive Vice President, co-convener
- Ben Andera, Executive Director/Academic & Research computing
- Dr. Jeremy Bond, Director/Instructional Development
- Dr. Jodi Brookins-Fisher, Faculty/School of Health Sciences
- Dr. Marco Fornari, Faculty/Physics
- Dr. Tracy Galarowicz, Faculty/Biology
- Dr. Deborah Gray, Faculty/Marketing & Hospitality Services Administration
- Erica Johnson, Director/Mary Ellen Brandell Volunteer Center
- Dr. Melinda Kreth, Chairperson/English Language & Literature
- Dr. Michael Mamp, Faculty/Fashion, Interior Design & Merchandising
- Stephanie Mathson, Faculty/Library Research & Instruction Services
- Dr. Kaleb Patrick, Faculty/Educational Leadership
- James Span, Jr., Executive Director/Student Inclusion & Diversity
- Dr. Nicole Sparling Barco, Director/Honors Program
- Dr. Andrew Spencer, Faculty/School of Music
- Dr. Marcy Taylor, Associate Dean/College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Dr. Jonathan Truitt, Faculty/History
- If necessary, recommend any minor edits and/or clarifications to the descriptor for the pathway.
- Establish overarching strategic objectives that will define CMU in 2030 relative to this pathway.
- Ensure that there are appropriate processes to proactively engage campus and community stakeholders in the discussions and idea generation for the strategic objectives.
- Recommend short-term benchmarks (goals and objectives that can be reached within one to three years) to be used as measurements of progress.