Strategic Pathway #2
Distinguish CMU as fostering a dynamic exchange of ideas and thoughts, leading to actions, while fundamentally committed to equity and inclusion.
- Dr. Heather Polinsky, Chairperson/School of Broadcast & Cinematic Arts, co-convener
- Stan Shingles, Assistant Vice President/University Recreation & Student Engagement, co-convener
- Dr. Misty Bennett, Faculty/Management
- Dr. Greg Colores, Faculty/Biology
- Lori Hella, Associate Vice President/Human Resources
- Kathy Irwin, Dean/Libraries
- Jade Johnson
- Dr. Matthew Johnson
- Manny Martinez
- Dr. Kelly Murphy
- Dr. Richard Rothaus
- Michelle Veith
- If necessary, recommend any minor edits and/or clarifications to the descriptor for the pathway.
- Establish overarching strategic objectives that will define CMU in 2030 relative to the pathway.
- Ensure that there are appropriate processes to proactively engage campus and community stakeholders in the discussions and idea generation for the strategic objectives.
- Recommend short-term benchmarks (goals and objectives that can be reached within one to three years) to be used as measurements of progress.