Strategic Pathway #3
Build and foster a reciprocal ecosystem to promote innovation, economic development and cultural enrichment by engaging with Michigan's communities for partnerships.
- Dr. Tom Masterson, Dean/College of Health Professions, co-convener
- Dr. Concha Allen, Faculty/Marketing & Hospitality Services Administration
- Dr. Alison Arnold, Director/Interdisciplinary Center for Community Health & Wellness
- Julie Baker, Program Manager/New Venture Competition
- Dr. Jane Davison, Associate Dean/College of Science & Engineering
- Dr. Anthony Feig, Faculty/Geography & Environmental Studies
- Dr. Shelly Hinck, Faculty/Communication
- Dr. Jeff Inungu, Program Director/Master of Public Health
- Sarah Opperman, Trustee Emeritus
- Erik Rodriguez, Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe
- Erin Strang, CEO & President, Central Michigan University Research Corporation
- Dr. Cedric Taylor, Faculty/Sociology, Anthropology & Social Work
- Dr. David Weindorf, Vice President/Research & Innovation
- If necessary, recommend any minor edits and/or clarifications to the descriptor for the pathway.
- Establish overarching strategic objectives that will define CMU in 2030 relative to the pathway.
- Ensure that there are appropriate processes to proactively engage campus and community stakeholders in the discussions and idea generation for the strategic objectives.
- Recommend short-term benchmarks (goals and objectives that can be reached within one to three years) to be used as measurements of progress.