Strategic Pathway #4
Understand and proactively address the dynamic nature of the college student - both current and future.
- Ernie Bedford, Executive Director of Operation, Innovation and Online, co-convener
- Shaun Holtgrieve, Interim Associate Vice President/Student Affairs, co-convener
- Rachel Border
- David Clark, Director/Student Media
- Abby Dean, Director/Integrated Marketing
- Dr. Brian DeJong, Chairperson/School of Engineering & Technology
- Jennifer Drevon, Assistant Director/Leadership Institute
- Dr. Lee Furbeck, Executive Director/Admissions
- Jonathan Glenn, Assistant Director/Leadership Institute
- Shellie Haut, Executive Director/Licensure, Regulatory Services & Human Capital
- Dr. Dani Hiar, Associate Director/Special Projects and Leadership
- Dr. Ann Hornak, Faculty/Educational Leadership
- Keith Malkowski, Registrar
- Dr. Sarah Marshall, Faculty/Educational Leadership
- Dr. Evan Montague, Executive Director/Student Success & Academic Advising & Assistance
- Dr. Dave Patton, Faculty/Geography & Environmental Studies
- Erica Peters, Executive Assistant to the Provost
- Dr. Robert Roe, Executive Director/Academic Planning & Analysis
- Stan Shingles, Assistant Vice President/University Recreation & Student Engagement
- Dr. Nicole Sparling Barco, Director/Honors Program
- Dr. Jennifer Weible, Faculty/Teacher Education & Professional Development
- If necessary, recommend any minor edits and/or clarifications to the descriptor for the pathway.
- Establish overarching strategic objectives that will define CMU in 2030 relative to the pathway.
- Ensure that there are appropriate processes to proactively engage campus and community stakeholders in the discussions and idea generation for the strategic objectives.
- Recommend short-term benchmarks (goals and objectives that can be reached within one to three years) to be used as measurements of progress.