Strategic Pathway #5
Redefine and expand our business model to include opportunities to partner with individuals and organizations to advance lifelong learning and career development goals.
- Dr. Betty Kirby, Interim Dean/College of the Arts & Media, co-convener
- Dr. Chris Moberg, Dean/College of Business Administration, co-convener
- Nel Boose, Director/Enrollment & Financial Operations
- Dr. Michael Dillon, Faculty/MSA Program
- Tanya Domina, Chairperson/Fashion, Interior Design & Merchandising
- Kevin Goddard
- Dr. Sean Goffnett, Faculty/Marketing & Hospitality Services Administration
- Gary Johnson
- Kyle Nothstine, Faculty/Business Information Systems
- Marcie Otteman, Executive Director/Alumni Relations
- Rob Vandorin, Director/Business Engagement
- Rhonda Welsh, Executive Director/Detroit Outreach
- Dr. Catherine Willermet, Faculty/Sociology, Anthropology & Social Work
- Darcie Wilson, Director/IT Portfolio Management & Transformation
- Al Zainea, Director/Academic & Professional Programs
- If necessary, recommend any minor edits and/or clarifications to the descriptor for the pathway.
- Establish overarching strategic objectives that will define CMU in 2030 relative to the pathway.
- Ensure that there are appropriate processes to proactively engage campus and community stakeholders in the discussions and idea generation for the strategic objectives.
- Recommend short-term benchmarks (goals and objectives that can be reached within one to three years) to be used as measurements of progress.