AI Machine learning bootcamp
Start a career in AI & Machine Learning
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are among the most in-demand skills in the world. With the growth in automation and robotics across industries, there are massive job opportunities in AI programming, data science, engineering, and research.
The AI Machine Learning Bootcamp is a six-month comprehensive training course for professionals interested in pursuing a career in AI and ML. You will complete over 300 hours of self-paced training learning key concepts and models along with practical programming skills in Python and ML. You will also prepare to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Certification Exam AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution.
AI & Machine Learning job outlook
What you will learn
- AI and ML definitions, history, current state, goals, types of models, and more.
- Simple correlation, simple tests, selecting a training data set, cross-validation, and regression models.
- Common ML models such as random forests and ensemble models.
- Applied natural language processing (NLP).
- Development of neural networks and be able to apply them in a practical way.
How bootcamps work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to complete the curriculum.
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution exam which will allow you to work as a Microsoft AI engineer.
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor.
- Put your learning into practice with a capstone project related to autonomous cars toward the end of the program.
AI Machine Learning bootcamp FAQs
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Data Scientist - Entry level
- Research Analyst
- Quantitative Researcher
- AI Developer
- ML Developer
- Data Science Engineer - Machine Learning
- AI Engineer
Are there prerequisites or prior experience needed to enroll?
Given the technical nature of our AI & Machine Learning Bootcamp, it is ideal if you are an existing data professional with experience in data analysis or data science. Otherwise, you must have experience with algebra, mathematics, and calculus and have some basic programming knowledge.
Will this course prepare for a certification?
This course will prepare you to pass the Microsoft Azure AI certification (MS AI-102), which allows you to work as an AI Engineer. In this role, you will build, manage, and deploy AI applications leveraging Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language.
Registration and enrollment
This is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means that you can start anytime.