Digital Management Course Bundles
Digital management calls for new skills
Technology has changed where and how we do our work. Managing within this digital world has changed as well. You’re dealing with work-from-home employees, increased use of IT outsourcing, virtual meetings, and the need for constant vigilance on a multitude of social media platforms.
How do you lead a cohesive team in a virtual world?
Learn how it’s done with our digital management professional development modules. Share your experiences and network with other Detroit-area professionals as you learn to build strong digital management practices that you’ll use the next day.
Digital Management Modules
Each module is a series of four seminars taught by our instructors at our Detroit Center, 777 Woodward Avenue, Suite 160, across from Campus Martius. You’ll meet from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesdays and have the option to attend the interactive live stream online.
Choose from these 12 modules. They’ll be offered in order over the course of 2022, or take them all. Let’s get to work driving your company and career forward.
- Disruption and Innovation in the Workplace (January-February)
- Transformation and Change in Complex Organizations (February-March)
- Implementing Digital Transformation (March-April)
- Leading in a Digital Environment (April-May)
- The influence of Digital Culture and Society in Professional Settings (May)
- The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence (June)
- Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce (July)
- Managing Diverse Teams for Success (August)
- Fostering Virtual Team Collaboration (August-September)
- Effective Virtual Communication (September-October)
- Developing a Digital Culture (October-November)
- Emerging Social Media Strategies (November-December)