Dear Fellow Educator:
For over 40 years Central Michigan University’s Master of Arts in Education degree with a concentration in community college has been developing leaders throughout the Ontario college system. Graduates of the MAE-CC program have become college professors, college and university presidents, student affairs officials, senior administrators, academics, community leaders, hospital administrators, military leaders and industry trainers across Canada.
Highlights of the program include:
- Courses designed for, and only delivered in, Ontario.
- Oversight and relevance are consistently evaluated by an advisory board comprised of college, university, and public and private sector experts in Ontario.
- Strong alumni network with more than 2,000 graduates working at all levels within the college system.
- Applied research that turns theory into practice.
- Faculty are a combination of research-oriented tenure-track professors from CMU and Ontario college system experts.
- Cohort delivery model increases collegiality, retention, and student success.
- NEW online cohort beginning soon!
This is an advanced degree program that prepares professional educators with the tools needed to address and solve complex issues. There are two areas of emphasis to choose from to expand the desired depth of knowledge in:
- Administration/Student Affairs.
- College Teaching.
The 33-credit-hours of coursework focus on expanding academic foundations, skills and dispositions of educational leaders and building leadership capacity in a variety of educational settings. Each three-credit class runs for eight weeks.
If you are interested, please contact Central Michigan University at 800-950-1144 or email@example.com.
MAE-CC Program Director