Interactive Data Collection Website
Welcome to the H2O Q data collection website!
Engage with water chemistry, and contribute to the community of data.
- Community Science Data is for anyone that has the tools to measure pH, conductivity (TDS), phosphate, nitrate, dissolved oxygen, temperature, and/or turbidity. This data is for the educational purpose of practicing science, learning about water quality parameters, and engaging communities in our most precious natural resource.
- Quality assured methods or processes are recommended, but not necessary to contribute data. User beware!
Community Science Data
Quality Assured Water Quality Data
H2O Q understands the need and process for quality assured data and has incorporated this layer to the map to facilitate data sharing. The expectation for this map layer is that water quality-assured sampling and analyzing protocols have been used. Please contact H2OQ@cmich.edu for the data entry link to add your water quality data.
Additional Great Lakes Databases
- Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Data
- Real Time Great Data
- NOAA - Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory
- USGS Water-Quality Data for the Nation
H2O Q DATA Disclaimer
This map is neither a legally recorded map nor a survey and is not intended to be used as such. The information on ArcGIS, is distributed and transmitted ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitations, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The American Chemical Society and Central Michigan University do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information on this website. The Geographic Information System (GIS) made available through this website is developed and maintained by Central Michigan University and the American Chemical Society Midland Section. Use of materials and information constitutes acceptance of all disclaimers associated with these websites. GIS data is not the official record of The American Chemical Society. This data is made available for information purposes only!