Apply to the HPRC

We invite you to apply to the Health Professions Residential College. We welcome your commitment to life goals and college education. To apply for this unique program, we prefer you have a high school GPA of 3.0 or greater and demonstrated community service. Our residential program includes a focus on healthy living and all rooms are alcohol and tobacco-free. We expect you to fulfill the residential college requirements designed by HPRC students for your individual future benefit and sign an "HPRC Commitment Agreement."

Apply to the Residential College

Health-related majors available to you:

  • Athletic training
  • Biochemistry
  • Biology
  • Biomedical science
  • Chemistry
  • Communication sciences and disorders
  • Dietetics
  • Exercise science
  • Health administration
  • Health and physical education
  • Health fitness
  • Neuroscience
  • Psychology
  • Public health education
  • Sport management
  • Therapeutic recreation

The above undergraduate majors can help prepare you for graduate studies in the following professions:

  • Audiology
  • Chiropractic
  • Dentistry
  • Medicine and pre-osteopathy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • Physician assistant
  • Speech-language pathology

Note: CMU does NOT offer a nursing program.