Checking/Cleaning the cache
In some cases, old version of pages may be retrieved from the browsers cache, resulting in error messages and/or inability to connect in Wimba. Follow these steps to clear the cache and make sure that the most recent page is being displayed.
Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7 Users:
1. Click Tools>>Internet Options
2. Choose the General tab
3. Under Browsing History, click Delete
4. Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete Files.
5. Click Yes to Confirm, when done, click Close
6. Once you are back at the Internet Options screen, click the Settings button next to "Browsing History"
7. Make sure "Every time I visit the webpage" is selected, then click OK, and OK to exit.
8. Restart your computer.
9. Re-run the Setup Wizard.
1. Click Tools>>Privacy
2. Click Settings and make sure Cache is checked, then click OK
3. Click Clear Now, and OK to exit.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Re-run the Setup Wizard