Discover the College of Health Professions
Register for one of our College of Health Professions (CHP) Discovery Days and dive into the world of helping others live healthy and happy lives. When you study in a health field here at CMU, you’ll spend your time focused on improving the health of your communities and neighbors. You'll gain the skills and confidence you need to launch your career through working directly with individuals in labs and clinical settings or by making an impact through research.
Register for an on-campus session
At your CHP Discovery Day you'll:
- Hear from our Admissions team to learn about the application process, scholarship opportunities and our campus community.
- Learn about our majors and how they lead to major career opportunities.
- Tour our innovative CHP building and see our active learning spaces.
Register and discover what it's like to study one of the many programs in CHP.
CHP undergraduate majors
- American Sign Language
- Athletic Coaching
- Athletic Training
- Communication Sciences and Disorders Major
- Communication Sciences and Disorders Minor
- Community Health Minor
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Exercise Science
- Health and Physical Education
- Health Administration
- Health Fitness
- Physical Activity Specialist
- Public Health Education
- Sport Management Major
- Sport Management Minor
- Substance Abuse Education
Visit the College of Health Professions for an overview of its programs, resources, faculty, and staff. Explore your interests and learn how CMU provides opportunities for student engagement and success.