Many CMU courses are covered by your school district. Check with your guidance counselor for more information specific to your school.
Yes, in general, we expect that all applicants pay the $40 application fee. This fee is used to offset the costs associated with processing and reviewing the admission application. Check with your guidance counselor to see if you may qualify for a fee waiver. If you have previously taken courses with us, you do not have to pay the application fee again.
No, you will not have to pay the student service fee.
No, dual enrolled students are responsible for all books and supplies.
Yes, you can. Be sure your parent fills out the appropriate forms through CentralLink prior to the start of the semseter.