Specifically designed to showcase Central Michigan University to high school students and their families, CMU & You Day is the premier opportunity to discover everything CMU has to offer – all while experiencing the excitement of a Division I campus during a home football Saturday.
- Visit with faculty members from our 200+ academic programs
- Go one-on-one with an admissions representative or financial aid advisor
- Explore campus on your own or on a student-guided tour
- Hang out in one of our 22 residence halls
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in one of several residential restaurant complexes
- Attend an academic session that pertains to your interests
- Tailgate with new and old friends
- Get three free tickets to the Chippewas football game
Download the day's program and description of events
We want you to explore all these opportunities at your own pace. Spend a few minutes planning your in order to make the most of your visit.
Are you a high school senior?
The event is open to students of all ages but if you are a high school senior, we know you are getting close to making that college decision. We are so convinced you will enjoy CMU & You Day that if you drop off your completed application to an admissions counselor when you're here, we will waive your application fee! Complete instructions are below so go ahead and start your application online right here!